I've proposed and she said yes!
May 13, 2007 at 6:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

darkless

100+ Head-Fier
Today which happens to be my birthday I made my girlfriend breakfast in bed, the usual plus an already opened egg covered by a napkin. When she complained that she'd already told me she didn't feel very well this morning, I told her that she probably wanted to try this egg. When she lifted her napkin there was a ring inside a hollow egg shell stuffed with cotton. Then I proposed to her, and with tears in her eyes she said yes!

A few hours later that day me and her family came over for a joint birthday party. After everyone had been seated I told them that I wanted to play some music to them that recently had become very precious to me. Then I secretly slipped on my wedding ring (and she slipped on hers in the kitchen) and then I played Wagner's Wedding March. Soon after the air was filled with joy!
biggrin.gif

We're going to get married May 10th 2008, on her birthday, wed by her father which happens to be a minister.
wink.gif

May 13, 2007 at 6:07 PM Post #3 of 50
Congratulations man. I proposed to my girlfriend last Thursday (the 10th) and we are also engaged. We plan to get married August of 2008. It is exciting.

May 13, 2007 at 6:10 PM Post #5 of 50
Hhhhreee-yahhhh!!! Git out de shotguns, Ma-Ma! They's gonna be a hitchin'!

(Kind respects on this most felicitous of occasions. -MCB)

May 13, 2007 at 7:07 PM Post #10 of 50
Congratulations! Best wishes to you, and your wife to be.
biggrin.gif

May 13, 2007 at 7:15 PM Post #11 of 50
Wow, Head-Fi seems to have been struck by the marriage bug!

What does this mean? Cheap gear on the FS forum!

YAY SINGLES!

Congrats, dude.
biggrin.gif
Great plan, btw.

May 13, 2007 at 8:09 PM Post #13 of 50
threads like this always envy me XD

but anyway, congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back