003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

icon10.gif

Aug 1, 2004 at 5:32 PM Post #2 of 30
are you some sort of millionare? that's alot of high end gear...

Aug 1, 2004 at 5:47 PM Post #3 of 30
How much does that unit go for?

Aug 2, 2004 at 12:43 AM Post #4 of 30
you can get one for $2875 from Todd.

Aug 2, 2004 at 1:38 AM Post #6 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by spwal
are you some sort of millionare? that's alot of high end gear...

Uh.. It's all pictures of one piece of equipment that can be had for well under $3000. Certainly not a cheap piece of equipment, but hardly millionaire realm. Even people on welfare own houses and cars, both which can easily make $3000 look like a drop in the bucket, it's all in how you choose to use your money.

-dd3mon

Aug 2, 2004 at 7:44 AM Post #8 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
hmmm

so i can be on welfare, have no home but get a g07???

AWESOME!

j/k ; )

enjoy the g07! looks great.

I dunno about all you guys, but I built a small shelter out of Krell gear (nice and sturdy), heated by several pair of Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista amps and that is my home. In the winter it still gets cold, so I have to use my R10 earmuffs. A few sets of Martin Logan's top electrostatic offerings keep those nasty bugs zapped and I've also wallpapered the whole place with rainbow foil, really adds a nice touch. It may not be very big, but I bet it cost as much as your house.
wink.gif

-dd3mon

Aug 2, 2004 at 8:36 AM Post #9 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by dd3mon
I dunno about all you guys, but I built a small shelter out of Krell gear (nice and sturdy), heated by several pair of Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista amps and that is my home. In the winter it still gets cold, so I have to use my R10 earmuffs. A few sets of Martin Logan's top electrostatic offerings keep those nasty bugs zapped and I've also wallpapered the whole place with rainbow foil, really adds a nice touch. It may not be very big, but I bet it cost as much as your house.
wink.gif

-dd3mon

Poor soul, must be shivering in the cold. Since I'm in a generous mood today, I'll trade my cardboard box shelter for your rainbow foil shelter.
wink.gif

I'll even throw in delivery for free.
biggrin.gif

Aug 2, 2004 at 8:48 AM Post #10 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by dd3mon
Uh.. It's all pictures of one piece of equipment that can be had for well under $3000. Certainly not a cheap piece of equipment, but hardly millionaire realm. Even people on welfare own houses and cars, both which can easily make $3000 look like a drop in the bucket, it's all in how you choose to use your money.

-dd3mon

I think he was probably making a comment about the gear listed in his signature.

Aug 2, 2004 at 11:06 AM Post #11 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom hankins
I think he was probably making a comment about the gear listed in his signature.

and the two ferraris and lamborghini he owns...
biggrin.gif

Aug 3, 2004 at 1:26 AM Post #12 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Jukie, nice to see you back.

Thanks for the pics. Any chance you could post some inside pics if it's not too difficult to open it up?

LOL, the remote is like a mini keyboard.

-Ed

...well, you can actually get a remote for MiniDisc decks that is a keyboard
eek.gif

Aug 3, 2004 at 1:03 PM Post #14 of 30
wow.. what a remote!

congrats on the purchase and i'm certainly looking forward to your impressions on how it sounds!
wink.gif

Aug 4, 2004 at 3:14 AM Post #15 of 30
EDIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back