Ive got $120 for best buy.
Feb 20, 2002 at 9:47 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by Blighty

You can pick up a pair of KSC-35s at Oz Enterprises for $54CAD total shipped.

54 canadian... whats that like 3 bucks US?
wink.gif

On the serious topic, everything they have is crappy for the prices. Mot retail stores around me (at least the big chains) have a horrid selection of headphones. You're better off buying DVDs and CDs.

Feb 24, 2002 at 12:24 AM Post #19 of 21
from mp3s!?

If you do - just get the portable cans mentioned in this thread.......stay happy....

now, if you're burning from CD.......do everything you can do get the best possible cans you can.

Feb 24, 2002 at 4:26 AM Post #20 of 21
Yea, i burn most of my music from MP3. Mostly 192kbps, which usually is not much off CD quality. Most people will not be able to tell the difference, Of coarse quality of the song has alot to do w/the encoding algorithm used but i find on the music i download (Trance) it is very High quality. I use Mp3s because they cost me practically nothing, and most of the songs i want are not available in my area.

Would i be pleased with the Philliphs hp550s??????
how much better are they than the ksc50s??

Feb 24, 2002 at 4:52 AM Post #21 of 21
Uh, for Trance, the KSC-50's will do fine, and you won't care about the fact that your source is a complete POS...

I have the KSC-50's and the HP550's.... the KSC-50's have more bass, but they only hold your ears tight enough if you bend the rubber towards your ears.....

but the 50's are fine with Trance, even low quality stuff like yours... and yes, you WILL be able to tell the difference between full CD quality and 192 and 256 with these.... hell, even 320 vs CD, even with trance, especially if you know what to listen for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back