I've completed my headphone system
Feb 18, 2005 at 5:04 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Oh, yeah...there is a rack in there! I'm so jealous! Also anxious to hear about the Dynahi-SA. One of several amps I'm considering.

more like one of the thirty you are considering. Come on Ken flame me!!!!!

Feb 18, 2005 at 5:09 AM Post #17 of 21
Ever see a 6 year old in a candy store? He wants it all because he doesn't know what he really wants! Well, that's me. Nah, no flame. Tired of losing out and headed to bed before I piss the mods off any more by discussion in the FS forum or thread crapping like this. Apologies tkam. That is a sweet rig...especially those Headphile specials! Nice to have a friend like Larry.

Feb 18, 2005 at 2:56 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Ever see a 6 year old in a candy store? He wants it all because he doesn't know what he really wants! Well, that's me. Nah, no flame. Tired of losing out and headed to bed before I piss the mods off any more by discussion in the FS forum or thread crapping like this. Apologies tkam. That is a sweet rig...especially those Headphile specials! Nice to have a friend like Larry.

No worries I think we've all gone through that kid in a candy store feeling
smily_headphones1.gif
. I'll have my headphone comparison up sometime later today I think and I should be finishing the amp comparison tomorrow.

Feb 18, 2005 at 3:59 PM Post #20 of 21
Man those 3k hybrids are sooooo interesting.

I'm of the opinion that the 3k's enclosures have one of the best sound stages ever. They are also extremely confortable. I've always wondered what'd be like to swap the drivers around, but never had the spare cash to give into Xandu's headphile frankenstienien creations.

I hate to even ask how they are...

You have quite an excellent rig there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back