I've been to Roger Waters' Dark side of the moon tour tonight
May 6, 2007 at 1:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

duderuud

Plaintiff
They played at the Gelredome in Arnhem tonight (The Netherlands). And man it was awesome
icon10.gif
. The show was really just great, Perfect choice of songs and really well played.

Only one big disappointement though... The sound, it was just terrible... Way, way to loud and just bad, perhaps because of the stadion, and the seats, but that was really
frown.gif

But overall, I really had a great day, oh man, I'm still stunned on how people can make such darn good music, it litterally gave me the shivers a few times
smily_headphones1.gif

May 6, 2007 at 1:30 AM Post #2 of 3
Good for you! Amazing show. I saw him last September at Jones Beach ampitheater (Long Island, New York) and I love the acoustics there. I don't live in New York but made a special trip to see him since I enjoy the sound at that location. (crazy audio freaks will do this!)

Seeing Roger Waters is a must if you love the music of Pink Floyd. If he is not playing in your area, it's worth it to make a trip to see him, even if you have to board an airplane. I've flown out to other cities just to see important concerts. You only live once.

May 7, 2007 at 9:09 AM Post #3 of 3
Woehoew, I have been there also! That was some experience wich literally brought the tears to my eyes!!! So overwhelming. I thought the sound was actually quite good for such hall they played in. I expected it to be worse. Only the highs bounced of to the walls and that was very disturbing. But overall, man I love them! Such great music they played and the show with the laserstuff was amazing as well. That womens' voice when she sang "The Great Gig in the Sky" was just smashing.
Where were you seated?? I was in hall H at the south of the building at 214 row 39.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back