Itunes Albums totally out of order???
Jun 12, 2009 at 10:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tnmike1

Headphoneus Supremus
Hope this is the right forum for this. Opened iTunes earlier andfound all my music in my CDs out of order. Instead of 1-2-3-4-etc they're now like 4-2-1-3-8-7, etc. That's OK for popluar music, but it is chaos for classical and symphonies where the movements are also out of order.

So what do I do???

I have a software program where I can delete all iTunes' music and resync out of my Imod. Is that the way to go?? Or is there another way>

Any help would be appreciated

Jun 12, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by tnmike1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hope this is the right forum for this. Opened iTunes earlier andfound all my music in my CDs out of order. Instead of 1-2-3-4-etc they're now like 4-2-1-3-8-7, etc. That's OK for popluar music, but it is chaos for classical and symphonies where the movements are also out of order.

So what do I do???

I have a software program where I can delete all iTunes' music and resync out of my Imod. Is that the way to go?? Or is there another way>

Any help would be appreciated

In the main Music window, what if you click on the Album tab until it shows "Album by Artist" ?

Jun 13, 2009 at 7:10 AM Post #3 of 4
Yeah, sounds like you have changed the sort order without being aware of it.
You can easily sort them the way you want, as long as all files are properly tagged.

Jun 13, 2009 at 9:58 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squirsier /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the main Music window, what if you click on the Album tab until it shows "Album by Artist" ?

When I go into some individual albums, the songs are all misnumbered and out of sequence. Don't see it in all the albums, but enough to be annoying. Thankfully, my symphonies are in order, so justpopular stuff. DOn't know how to get the randomly listed songs in an album listed in the original order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back