It'sssssssssss Tourney Time! (plus the Head-fi pick 'em)
Mar 16, 2007 at 7:22 PM Post #48 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jeebus, I think Omegaman's avatar best sums up my reaction to agile_one's first and early second round results.

Well done Patty man.

Kieth Moon in full flow. The only way to keep his cans on was to tank tape them to his head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 17, 2007 at 3:37 AM Post #49 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by omegaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kieth Moon in full flow. The only way to keep his cans on was to tank tape them to his head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome ... Keith
kmoon1.gif

and Bonzo rule ..
johnbonham7qb.jpg

Mar 19, 2007 at 6:09 PM Post #51 of 65
Man, I'm getting ate alive right now!

Looks like we have a new leader who snuck in while agile_one was distracted by The Who.

Solid work ENTOURAGE!!!. Pretty darn good record through the second round.

I'm surprised no-one discussed the great games over the weekend. Saturday was extra fun.

tOSU needs overtime and a miracle three to get past Xavier.

Butler upends Marland. aTm takes out Lou in a gritty game that was practically a home floor for the later. Washington State upended by Vandy in double OT's. How about the furious Hoosier comeback that came up short against the Bruins?

Great games!

Mar 19, 2007 at 7:47 PM Post #52 of 65
but the BIG story is - why oh why am i in the middle of the pack? i played too conservative - omegaman is my new hero, taking a chance with southern illinois going all the way - they're still in it, folks!

Mar 19, 2007 at 9:00 PM Post #54 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but the BIG story is - why oh why am i in the middle of the pack? i played too conservative - omegaman is my new hero, taking a chance with southern illinois going all the way - they're still in it, folks!

More luck than anything else post #14 gives away my picking method. Anyway looks like I will have to try a bit harder next time.

Bottom ot the class
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #55 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Solid work ENTOURAGE!!!. Pretty darn good record through the second round.

I'm Entourage, and I would just like to tell you guys you're all being beat by someone who knows nothing about college basketball
icon10.gif
(I'm an NBA guy). I just made a bracket cause there's a huge pool at my school and I wanted in on the action.

Mar 21, 2007 at 2:10 AM Post #56 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

more than i can say. both my finalists are threw, so am i. Youll see me slowly bleed over then next few rounds cause the teams i have going far are out

Mar 21, 2007 at 3:10 AM Post #57 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by daycart1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=xx-large]TARHEELS![/size]

I agree.But part of me thinks their still one year away from another national title,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back