It'sssssssssss Tourney Time! (plus the Head-fi pick 'em)
Mar 14, 2007 at 12:34 AM Post #16 of 65
last year i think i was the worst, wasn't i? i should do a search for last year's results.

Mar 14, 2007 at 12:46 AM Post #17 of 65
I joined. Georgetown over Florida in my finals; hoping that Florida doesn't make me pay for choosing against them again after having UCLA over Florida last year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by omegaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I Haven't got a clue about any of this but I thought I would join in the fun. I have a system for these things it involves tossing a coin , picking a name I like or simply guess FOOLPROOF.

I've known people that don't know anything about basketball at all do well in pools by doing things like this. The tournament is so random that a "guru" is probably going to do as well as someone who picks colleges based on name/school colors/where they like to shop.

Mar 14, 2007 at 12:49 AM Post #18 of 65
Signed up with the Yahoo HFi group. It's either a good or bad thing that this bracket is different from my real money one
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 14, 2007 at 5:37 AM Post #25 of 65
Im in also. havent paid as much attention to college bball as usual, but i think ill do alright

also, i havent used yahoo before, does that "incomplete" under your bracket just mean the tournament isnt over or do i have to complete something else?

good luck everyone

Mar 14, 2007 at 6:08 AM Post #26 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by rwest1389 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im in also. havent paid as much attention to college bball as usual, but i think ill do alright

also, i havent used yahoo before, does that "incomplete" under your bracket just mean the tournament isnt over or do i have to complete something else?

good luck everyone

First time for me yesterday. If it says incomplete you have to go to " my bracket " and fill in all your selections.

Mar 14, 2007 at 6:32 AM Post #27 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by omegaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
First time for me yesterday. If it says incomplete you have to go to " my bracket " and fill in all your selections.

oops left a first round game blank. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back