Its that time again Columbus OHIO meet 3rd time go
Jun 27, 2013 at 8:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 96

lord_tris

1000+ Head-Fier
Same as before give me dates that i can work with here i will do the reset. Come on people the last 2 meets were AWESOME though we need someone with a much better camera then my cell or someone else cell pics anyway hit me up with ideas for dates

Jun 27, 2013 at 9:13 PM Post #2 of 96
Really want to come this time!  Hope it's scheduled on a day I can make it.  I've read through the posts about the last two meets and it seems like they were a lot of fun. 

Jun 27, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #6 of 96
Quote:
I'm open for dates for the most part.  

Same stuff: DNA Sonett, Senn 800/700/600, Sony SACD/CD...

Quote:
Need a big show winner to travel. Someone with HE500, LCD, D7K with sweet DAC's. you know I am down on a weekend. Need something big and different.

There you go AMAZING setup loved the hd700's :wink:

Jun 27, 2013 at 10:28 PM Post #7 of 96
I've been using them more than anything else lately.  But still, 800 > 700 > 600

Sometimes I don't want to listen to the 800, but the 600.  But then I'm like, nah.  And then I want a blend of the two, and that's pretty much what the 700 is.  Pretty decent headphone in my opinion, that's caught a bad rep.

Jun 27, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #12 of 96
With enough advance warning, I'm free more or less every Saturday and Sunday after mid-July.  If it's after mid-August, I may have a new DAC as well.  Otherwise it's the usual gear with me unless it happens to coincide with the days I have the HeadAmp TH600 demo.

Jun 28, 2013 at 4:19 AM Post #13 of 96
My schedule is pretty flexible, so I will defer to others on the date.

Some new gear additions are the Fidelio X1, and the iFi iCan.  I also have the FiiO HS2 for A-B comparing stuff.  I have a DSLR camera I can bring (I forgot it last time).

Perhaps some of the southwestern peeps can carpool...

Jun 28, 2013 at 9:23 AM Post #14 of 96
Quote:
My schedule is pretty flexible, so I will defer to others on the date.

Some new gear additions are the Fidelio X1, and the iFi iCan.  I also have the FiiO HS2 for A-B comparing stuff.  I have a DSLR camera I can bring (I forgot it last time).

Perhaps some of the southwestern peeps can carpool...

All for carpooling. It's not too much further to swing through Dayton on my way to Columbus So we could have a meetup point somewhere, since your side of town is a bit out of the way.

Jun 29, 2013 at 5:46 AM Post #15 of 96
Quote:

All for carpooling. It's not too much further to swing through Dayton on my way to Columbus So we could have a meetup point somewhere, since your side of town is a bit out of the way.

Actually, last time I just went down and got on I71 then took that all the way up.  I think that's also the fastest route from Cincy, so it would make sense for several of the southwest folks to just go in the same car and save gas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back