It's raining bang for buck IEMs!
Jun 4, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #32 of 34
Quote:
Anyone have any experience with Bidenuo brand IEMs? They're another Chinese company like Awei and XKDUN, and I'm wanting to look into getting a pair of their IEMs..

The Bidenuo are BOOM-CHOOF sounding, almost unlistenable, the AWEI ES-Q9 are quite good, both are no match for the Xears XPA2Pro.

A really good budget IEM is the Verico Grip Gravity, IMHO sounds better than the highly regarded Monoprice 8320 (Review)

Aug 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #33 of 34
Quote:
Right got my ES900i today, 'i' meaning they have the usual ipod jack.

Sound so far is muffled, but it produces a good sub bass, mids seem laid back and there's a little sparkle but nothing to write home about.

There's also no cable slider, but with a lot of fiddling you can get the cable clip to keep the cables the way you want.

Also the cables are of the flat variet, and the l/r markers are on the strain reliefs.

You get three tips, s/m/l though the mediums are black whilst the others are grey, and they are very soft.

Also fit is crackly until they settle in, i guess it's the wax guards moving about.

Fit wise they are very comfy, they have a nice metal body to them.

Anyway i'll do a better write up once i've burned them in a good deal.

But for the money they're certainly a good deal.

Quick edit - The mic button works nicely, pressing causes poweramp to pause which is nice.

+1 with this, actually I'm quite surprised on how good es900i :) Sub bass is excellent and soundstage is wide. :) It has better build than most sub $20 iems I've seen and tried. A perfect gift under $10 :) I bought 3 es900i due to excitement haha

Aug 1, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #34 of 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Back