It's RACE DAY! Euro G.P. / INDY 500 / Coca Cola 600
May 30, 2004 at 11:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

AGR

100+ Head-Fier
That's Right!

Today is the 88th running of the Greatest Spectacle in Racing!! The INDY 500! Coverage begins at 10:00 am (cst) on ABC. It is, in fact, the single most watched one day sporting event in the World!

And; for all you rednecks out there; tonight is the Coca-Cola 600 Nextel Cup Race (yee haa)!!!!

But; before all of that; this am on SPEED is the European Grand Prix Formula One race. Coverage begins at 6:30 am (cst)

May 30, 2004 at 2:19 PM Post #2 of 8
M.Schu is an alien...

He gets out of the car and is not sweaty, not breathless, calm and placid, even reticent to speak....

Alien, I tell you ALIEN!!

now for breakFAST and shower before the Indy coverage, Widescreen, and on my hd 600s...life is tough retired....

May 30, 2004 at 3:06 PM Post #3 of 8
He's just ridiculously fit. Montoya's the only one in F1 who looks as though he enjoys a beer and pizza now and again
biggrin.gif

May 30, 2004 at 9:42 PM Post #6 of 8
I think Ralf Schumacher didnt complain because for once he is happy not to be the cause of an accident
tongue.gif
LOL h HA HA HA

Schumi has always been like this. Even Ayrton nearly fainted on the pocium after the Brazilian GP in 1991.

Montoya likes Pizzas and video games. BTW - He uses Sony MDR-V300 headphones
tongue.gif
LOL I saw a picture in a magazine where he was at home playing F1 on his laptop (Alienware - dang..why didnt he get a Sager
smily_headphones1.gif
)

May 31, 2004 at 1:42 AM Post #8 of 8
Michael Schumacher is now 6 for 7 this year! Amazing!

At Indianpolis.............

Buddy Rice - 1st
Tony Kanaan - 2nd
Dan Wheldon - 3rd
Bryan Herta - 4th
Dario Franchitti - 14th

AGR didn't win. But; they did one hell of a job taking 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 14th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back