It's between these two
Nov 22, 2009 at 7:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

mglak51jk

Head-Fier
Through some crazy reward points thing through a card I have I'm eligible to get either the Altec UHP606
or the IM590 for free. (a luxury problem I know...) I'd like it to be a good alternative for the gym. So far I've had the PL-30(that were fun,but died) the ADDIEM's which took a while to get used to due to the BA thing (lack of bass etc) but I eventually did and like them. However whatever tips I put on the ADDIEM's hybrids,complys, they always popped out while working out due to sweat. Any opinions on
A. Which will stay in my ears better during exercise
B. Which is a better sounding IEM
My music tastes,indie,hip-hop,R&B,old gospel,-really everything except metal and country oh and I guess John Cage gives me a headache...
I also am waiting for the PL-21's I just ordered-but so long as these two
are painlessly up for grabs-I might as well pick one. I'd be grateful for any feedback. Thanks

Nov 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM Post #2 of 2
I have the Im-590s, and I like them-- though I don't know how they would compare to the UHP606.

I also don't have any trouble with them staying in either, once I put them in, they stay in. Also with wearing them over the ear microphonics haven't been a problem for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back