It's been awhile, Head-fi...
Mar 5, 2015 at 10:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

MorbidToaster

Headphoneus Supremus
So, a lot of stuff has been going down in my life but at one point or another I've spent too much on headphone gear.

I'm moving to the Bay Area (is the annual bay area thing done?) and might be doing some sound work. My new girlfriend is into headphones so I'm just here to say hey and see what I missed out on!

Last i heard was basically the release of closed Audezes. Are the 009 still the king? Lol. Shoukd I just buy HD 800s again and be set?

Mar 5, 2015 at 11:00 AM Post #2 of 6
So, a lot of stuff has been going down in my life but at one point or another I've spent too much on headphone gear.

I'm moving to the Bay Area (is the annual bay area thing done?) and might be doing some sound work. My new girlfriend is into headphones so I'm just here to say hey and see what I missed out on!

Last i heard was basically the release of closed Audezes. Are the 009 still the king? Lol. Shoukd I just buy HD 800s again and be set?

Hate to lose you my friend.  Best of luck out to yonder.

Mar 5, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #4 of 6

Wait for it.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/731658/rumor-new-sennheiser-flagship-to-be-surfaced-soon

Jul 26, 2015 at 11:32 PM Post #5 of 6
Glad to see you! I'm back after a bit of a hiatus too. I sold everything except my nice DAC and went to using some decent speakers I had for a while and decided to dump money into buying more vinyl and CDs to actually have music to listen to. Now I'm back with some relatively wallet friendly Philips Fidelio X2s and I love em!

Most recently, I've been looking at if I want to keep buying and spinning vinyl or if I'm gonna ditch it and go all digital (well moving forward at least).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back