iTank iPod Case by YoTank
Dec 8, 2006 at 10:49 PM Post #17 of 47
nickknutsonsays:
Quote:

Why would the dock connect screw it up?

I think it would look hell. A block of stainless with a big fat wire coming out and back in.

Dec 8, 2006 at 10:52 PM Post #18 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by pds6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nickknutsonsays:

I think it would look hell. A block of stainless with a big fat wire coming out and back in.

A dock out is gonna "look hell" to you no matter what you do to it.

Dec 8, 2006 at 10:58 PM Post #19 of 47
JLai says:
Quote:

A dock out is gonna "look hell" to you no matter what you do to it.

I don't disagree.

I just think a monolith of stainless adds insult to injury.
tongue.gif

Dec 8, 2006 at 11:07 PM Post #20 of 47
I actually don't think the dock coming out of the iTank looks that bad - see mine below. However, that Nano iTank is USELESS - holes for dock and headphone are way too small. The big one's holes are just big enough to work.

DSCN0301.jpg

Dec 8, 2006 at 11:32 PM Post #23 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually don't think the dock coming out of the iTank looks that bad - see mine below. However, that Nano iTank is USELESS - holes for dock and headphone are way too small. The big one's holes are just big enough to work.

Skylab,
Do you think they could modify the Nano case a little to make it better? They told me they are open to suggestions.

600smile.gif

Dec 9, 2006 at 12:17 AM Post #25 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by pds6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Skylab:

Is that a Velcro stretch band keeping the amp and Ipod together. If "Yes", were did you buy it.

Thank You,

Paul

It is, but I no longer use it. I now use a plastic tie-wrap to hold them together, because I never separate them. Looks better and holds better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Skylab,
Do you think they could modify the Nano case a little to make it better? They told me they are open to suggestions.

600smile.gif

I should let them know. The Nano case would be great if the holes for the headphones and the dock connector were bigger.

Dec 9, 2006 at 3:47 PM Post #27 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Qsilver2001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do they have 4G ipod cases? Emailed them on that but still no reply.
rolleyes.gif

Nope...I asked the same thing and they don't make them. Maybe we could pull everyone together and see if they'd make a couple dozen of them for us...
cool.gif

Dec 9, 2006 at 3:59 PM Post #28 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by lohrm1@excite.co /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope...I asked the same thing and they don't make them. Maybe we could pull everyone together and see if they'd make a couple dozen of them for us...
cool.gif

Yes, I'm pretty sure my side would need 3 - 4 pieces of the 4G anodized red if possible. Although I am not located in the states.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back