iTank iPod Case by YoTank
Dec 8, 2006 at 3:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

nickknutson

Headphoneus Supremus
I was on YoTank's website yesterday and I saw that they were at the Mall of America...and being I live in MN i thought what the heck! I've been debating on whether or not to get one of these ever since I saw Skylab's portable rig, actually, I was wondering what color I should get
icon10.gif
I've got a white iPod and I decided on the black case.
All I have to say is this thing is built like a brickhouse! It could withstand a bomb! They guy at the booth said that he's ran over it with his dad's 7000lbs SUV and it just laughed at the pressure! The cool thing is if you ever do drop it or put in a hazardous situation where you scratch the screen cover, they made it replaceable...smart thinking on their part!
Anyway, if you are looking for a bad-to-the-bone case for your iPod or Zune, get this case!!

****I'll post pics of my iPod when I get home today so you guys can see what the white looks like in the case.*******

Dec 8, 2006 at 6:19 PM Post #2 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
****I'll post pics of my iPod when I get home today so you guys can see what the white looks like in the case.*******

Good, I was about to post asking for pics.
cool.gif

Dec 8, 2006 at 6:39 PM Post #3 of 47
I purchased 2. 1 for the nano and 1 for the 30GB video. These things are built like a tank. 1 problem though, had to grind, with my dremmil, the dock opening on my nano tank case for the alo dock to fully click in. I still love the case and would buy another even though i do not have to because it is built to take any abuse u throw at this thing. To me this is the best case protection for your ipod period.

Dec 8, 2006 at 6:43 PM Post #4 of 47
I was surprised to find out this company is based out of the Twin Cities. They said they're up to custom builds too, so if you have any ideas email and they can work with you to fill your needs...I was thinking of having them make a amp holder too...for my Tomahawk!!

Dec 8, 2006 at 8:46 PM Post #10 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Group buy on custom order for 30 GB case that holds a Hornet and ALO connect?
biggrin.gif

Are you suggesting, or do you have one going? I'd be interested in an 80GB version, but one that holds the new Tomahawk and an ALO LOD!

Dec 8, 2006 at 9:21 PM Post #12 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you suggesting, or do you have one going? I'd be interested in an 80GB version, but one that holds the new Tomahawk and an ALO LOD!

Just suggesting.
tongue.gif

Dec 8, 2006 at 9:55 PM Post #13 of 47
JLai says:
Quote:

Group buy on custom order for 30 GB case that holds a Hornet and ALO connect?

Good idea, but I think the dock connection would screw it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back