It hurts just thinking about it!!!!
Feb 10, 2007 at 1:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

goorackerelite

100+ Head-Fier
I was on the bus to Montreal from Vermont and sitting next to me was a dude with cheap sony headphones on plugged into a apple IBook with the volume turned up all the way!!!!! I could hear his music err... distortion crystal clear sitting 10 feet away and while on a rumbling bus, as I passed by him going to the bath room I noticed that he had the eq boosted all the way up on all frequencies in I tunes!!!! I truly feel sorry for the lady that sat next to this gentleman.... that could not have been good for ones ears
blink.gif

Feb 10, 2007 at 1:19 AM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by goorackerelite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was on the bus to Montreal from Vermont and sitting next to me was a dude with cheap sony headphones on plugged into a apple IBook with the volume turned up all the way!!!!! I could hear his music err... distortion crystal clear sitting 10 feet away and while on a rumbling bus, as I passed by him going to the bath room I noticed that he had the eq boosted all the way up on all frequencies in I tunes!!!! I truly feel sorry for the lady that sat next to this gentleman.... that could not have been good for ones ears
blink.gif

That guy won't listen to any music sometimes in the very near future...
wink.gif

Feb 10, 2007 at 2:16 AM Post #5 of 8
He was burning in his new phones.

rolleyes.gif

Feb 10, 2007 at 2:33 AM Post #7 of 8
I can't understand as well. but if he doesn't hurt anybody else, it may be just good for him. didn't you see how much he enjoys.

Feb 10, 2007 at 7:25 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wait, he had EVERY frequency turned up?
blink.gif

boosted to the ceiling and beyond!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back