It doesn't matter how this headphone sounds. I'll buy it.
Apr 28, 2007 at 7:13 AM Post #61 of 65
So.... who's up for a group buy? :p

Apr 28, 2007 at 7:21 AM Post #62 of 65
1000.jpg

Isn't that the Decepticon known as BOSEatron - purveyor of marketing hype and lackluster SQ....

[size=xx-small]I'm down for a pair[/size]

May 2, 2007 at 7:06 AM Post #63 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I am 16, but, the fact that the guys in this thread are in their 20s or older ... makes it even weirder.
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif

Oh well.

I don't understand how anyone could not like transformers, especially the toys. I might not be as die hard fans as the rest of the guys that posted but you have to at least appreciate the design of these toys that can actually transform from one object to another. Its basically like having two toys at once. They're "more than meets the eye."

I guess physical toys are no match for modern video games
blink.gif

May 2, 2007 at 2:16 PM Post #64 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're headphones that turn into robots. Not the most complex transformation, but hey! What can ya do?

It's about as complex as Minicons from the Armada line. Funs little boogers, lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balisarda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So these headphones Transformers transform into--what? A car? A truck?

What's that? Into headphones? But even when they're robots they're still headphones . . .

Sorry, this one doesn't do it for me, and I grew up watching Transformers and was a die-hard fan.

Well, you should definitely check out the mp3 player. It's basically Soundwave in cassette mode (mp3 player) and fully transforms into robot mode. And it has a miniSD slot. =T

May 2, 2007 at 2:21 PM Post #65 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're headphones that turn into robots. Not the most complex transformation, but hey! What can ya do?

It's about as complex as Minicons from the Armada line. Fun little boogers, lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balisarda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So these headphones Transformers transform into--what? A car? A truck?

What's that? Into headphones? But even when they're robots they're still headphones . . .

Sorry, this one doesn't do it for me, and I grew up watching Transformers and was a die-hard fan.

Well, you should definitely check out the mp3 player. It's basically Soundwave in cassette mode (mp3 player) and fully transforms into robot mode. And it has a miniSD slot... er, I don't think there's any built in memory. =T

If you missed the pisc on page 2, here's Soundwave again.

tfmusicswsonicwhite2oq2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back