Israel Meet
Apr 3, 2014 at 7:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 100

XVampireX

1000+ Head-Fier
Hello Dear Israeli Head-fi'ers

I've done some look around here in the past looking for israeli meets but that was many years ago, so anyhow, Myself and I... ok, just kidding! The Audeze Dealer (MaestroAudio) and I are planning a headphone equipment meet in around the center area (Probably his store), we're looking for participants right now, whoever wants to come is invited, even if you are not Israeli and happen to be in this small country.

Anyhow, the idea is that everyone will be bringing whatever he can carry that has to do with headphone equipment, we will showcase some things that you can't get normally in Israel, like my Schiit Lyr with Voskhod 1980 tubes, Auralic Vega and of course I'll bring my HD700+LCD-3+ATH-M50 (For people wondering why they are nice headphones)

We don't have a date yet, but I would like to know who's in and then we can arrange something, so please, subscribe! @Chikolad I won't take no for an answer!

Apr 9, 2014 at 7:21 AM Post #4 of 100
I'm in as well! :)

Apr 14, 2014 at 6:24 AM Post #6 of 100
I'm in.
I can bring Aune T1 but only with stock tubes.. Maybe you have some nice tubes for me to purchase? :)
FiiO e18, maybe a Geek Out when I'll get it in time, maybe a geek pulse s with femto clock in the meet will be later this year...
Headphones: hifiman he-400, Alessandro ms1 and NAD VISO HP50. Have also shure se 846 but not sure how to make people listen trough them.

Where is your store, sounds very interesting.
I'm located in tlv

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Apr 14, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #7 of 100
My Stax SR-009's and I are in 
biggrin.gif

Apr 14, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #8 of 100

My Stax SR-009's and I are in :D

So you're that one person who already bought the SR-009, eh?

Interesting...

It seems like israel needs a meet, looks like we can do something lively :)

Anyway it appears we've got a total space for 8 people so far I'm counting 7 so far if no one else wants then now is the time to choose a day that is comfortable for you people

The whole thing is going to be in givatayim, I'll post exact address in a later time but it's not a problem getting there

Apr 16, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #9 of 100
So you're that one person who already bought the SR-009, eh?

Interesting...

It seems like israel needs a meet, looks like we can do something lively
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyway it appears we've got a total space for 8 people so far I'm counting 7 so far if no one else wants then now is the time to choose a day that is comfortable for you people

The whole thing is going to be in givatayim, I'll post exact address in a later time but it's not a problem getting there

I know of at least one other SR-009 in Israel and he has the Blue Hawaii SE for good measure 
biggrin.gif

I see you're an Audeze owner, so I'll maybe bring along my toxic cable from my old LCD-2 to let you see (hear) the difference.

I'm in full time study in Yeshiva, so days/times that doesn't conflict with that would be helpful. If weekdays, then Wednesday afternoon/evenings work best for me, usually. As long as it's not Shabbat/Yom Tov I can probably make it work though.

Apr 16, 2014 at 11:08 AM Post #10 of 100

I know of at least one other SR-009 in Israel and he has the Blue Hawaii SE for good measure 
biggrin.gif

I see you're an Audeze owner, so I'll maybe bring along my toxic cable from my old LCD-2 to let you see (hear) the difference.

I'm in full time study in Yeshiva, so days/times that doesn't conflict with that would be helpful. If weekdays, then Wednesday afternoon/evenings work best for me, usually. As long as it's not Shabbat/Yom Tov I can probably make it work though.

Ok fine you people, at least you don't have Auralic Vega, which makes all the difference XD

I was actually trying to get a demo from AviYaffe for the SR-009 they wouldn't let me :frowning2: They think people don't have the money for this kind of stuff... Also their Bryston BHA-1 is overpriced... and overbright :D

Regarding for the week days, I don't mind wednesday, I'll ask Ofer, but what about the rest of you lot?

Apr 18, 2014 at 7:24 AM Post #13 of 100
Can i come too?? i really exited to hear headphones like stax009 that is in the top and meet headfiers and tallk about gear. the only problem 
that i dont have any eqiupment to bring except Rock it sounds R-50 IEMS. i also sold my ipod to save for the new Ibasso dX90. i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back