Isopropyl Alcohol -- White Discoloration with Plastics?
Jul 28, 2016 at 8:41 AM Post #18 of 21
lol yeah better create new ones but it´s a bit interesting because I bought some new VR headsets with the only instruction you can´t use any liquid cleaners.... Then how on earth :D

But I read somewhere that isopropanol or isopropylalcohole should be fine for the Vive. I would use 99,5 % clean if so. However I will just use some lens cleaner that you use on glasses with protective coatings. If that is not lean enough...

May 12, 2017 at 9:50 PM Post #19 of 21
Why do some people dislike "necroposting"? I truly don't get it.
I just googled something, found my answer. What does it matter that the original post was 12 years ago? Why do you even care?

May 13, 2017 at 4:53 AM Post #20 of 21
So you think OP was waiting for 12 years for that reply? Doubtful whether it was correct anyway IMO. The reason a lot of people don't like necroposting is because it creates noise in a forum. More often than not, people necro a thread just to add a 'me too' type response, or repeat something that's already been said because they haven't bothered to check the previous posts; they don't actually add anything pertinent to the discussion, which is long done anyway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back