isolation while traveling
Jun 27, 2002 at 3:21 AM Post #31 of 34
Just got a pair of ER-6s in the mail from HeadRoom. They're backordered on the amp, so I just plugged them straight into my iBook. Damn. These things ROCK. My mp3s ripped at 160 sound fine, there's a great bass presence, and I don't seem to have experienced the seal problems that other people reported (possibly because I read about everyone else's problems first and knew what to avoid
biggrin.gif
), although they seem to seal a bit better in one ear than in the other. Maybe a few days of playing with them will solve that problem.

I never want to take these things out! Amazing. Can't wait to try them out tomorrow on the train and see whether I can actually *hear* my music on the ride to work.

Thanks to everyone for their testimony; it really helped me make a decision.

Jun 21, 2003 at 9:07 PM Post #32 of 34
if your afraid about thetys seal, then worry no more. I got mine yesterday and read the manual. i got a seal the first time and they are extremely comfortable. I just hope the sound quality goes up a little when I rip my MP3s with a higher bitrate.

Jun 22, 2003 at 12:04 AM Post #33 of 34
I re-ripped my entire collection to 256kbps after I got my ER-4Ps. Too many artifacts present at 160kbps.

Quote:

Originally posted by Knocturnal
if your afraid about thetys seal, then worry no more. I got mine yesterday and read the manual. i got a seal the first time and they are extremely comfortable. I just hope the sound quality goes up a little when I rip my MP3s with a higher bitrate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back