ISO...I Shot the Sheriff wav
Feb 3, 2009 at 7:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ArmAndHammer

Headphoneus Supremus
Been looking on the internet but cannot find one that I like. Can someone here make a wav file of I shot the sheriff? I need about 10 seconds of it, just enough to hear "I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy" play for my windows start up. I would appreciate any help you could give.

Feb 3, 2009 at 9:50 PM Post #3 of 9
Does not matter. As long as I get the lyrics that is all that matters. It is for a joke I am playing on the guys at work. That is why I need it in case anyone is wondering.

Feb 6, 2009 at 1:25 AM Post #6 of 9
Well, I found the perfect clip on Amazon but I cannot figure out how to capture it so I can convert it to WAV. I am pretty computer dumb mind you. I also have the entire song in MP3. Is there a way for me to just take out the small section I need and convert that? I don't want an entire 4 min. song playing when windows starts.

Feb 6, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #8 of 9
There are free progs that will capture video and audio from websites. I have a plugin for Firefox that captures videos from places like Youtube. Another method is an app that captures anything that you can hear. My X-Fi has that feature already so don't need a 3rd party app but they are available for free too. People use them to record internet radio stations.

Feb 6, 2009 at 2:13 AM Post #9 of 9
Ok. I think I got it using a free ringtone maker then converting it to WAV with a free converter. Still need to try it on my computer but it should be good to go. Thanks everyone for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back