Isn't this the cutest iPod case evar?!?!?!
Dec 27, 2004 at 6:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

aeriyn

Headphoneus Supremus
http://www.ebags.com/pacific_design/...?modelid=44363

omg, I want one. badly.

it's like a vaja case for girls!
etysmile.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 6:34 AM Post #2 of 32
You're gonna get robbed again . .

. . . or not. Looks kinda tacky from a straight guy's point of view.
tongue.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 6:36 AM Post #3 of 32
I won't wear it on a belt clip.
icon10.gif
That's just tacky, IMO. I won't even wear my cell phone on a belt clip. Blah, so dorky looking.

That's what a purse is for.
etysmile.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 6:44 AM Post #5 of 32
They need to make a case that looks like it's been beaten the s**t out of, with the words "tom's portable 8-track player" written on it, with half the letters worn out. It's gotta smell like dog urine and old people. Not too mention the numerous strategically placed hello kitty and "vote clinton for '96" stickers to cover the holes that were made by rats. And it must be endorsed by micheal bolton. It'd be the definite anti-theft case.

Dec 27, 2004 at 7:24 AM Post #10 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnyears
I just looked at it, but they only make it for the mini. do you know if they have one for the 40g ipod? The site doesn't seem to be coming in for me.

I believe it's for the mini only.

Vaja makes a good case for the big pod, it's just an ordinary black leather though.

Dec 27, 2004 at 7:29 AM Post #12 of 32
But if it's going to be in a bag and nobody will see it, why not just put it in a cheap pair of socks
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 7:29 AM Post #13 of 32
Oi, I don't wear a watch. >.>;

Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
But if it's going to be in a bag and nobody will see it, why not just put it in a cheap pair of socks
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Because this is cute. Anyhow, people will see it when I take it out and change albums or playlists or whatever. And I'll see it all the time, that's the important thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back