Island get-together...
Nov 19, 2001 at 2:13 AM Post #2 of 14
Actually I was wondering how everybody's feeling about considering the Thanksgiving weekend for this? I've got plans to fly back to the Big Island for Thanksgiving, but if we wanna consider whipping things up over the Thanksgiving break, I would cancel that for this.
smily_headphones1.gif
It's short notice but it's a thought.

Nov 19, 2001 at 12:56 PM Post #3 of 14
Thanksgiving would be OK, but early december would be better. so much school stuff going on right now--I will be working right through the holiday. but if you-all have your hearts set on this weekend time can be made. I'm still more than happy to host. Lemme know what you-guys think. jeremy

Nov 20, 2001 at 11:32 AM Post #5 of 14
It's probably a little too late to start something this weekend...so sometime in December would probably be best.

Nov 26, 2001 at 7:39 AM Post #7 of 14
To get the ball rolling a little further...my classes will end on the 7th, and finals week will end on the 12th. So from the 12th after, I'm home free to anything. Just say it and I'll be there.

I'm hoping to build it around Jeremy's schedule since he is generously offering to be the host. What's everybody else's December schedule looking like so we can peg a day down? I know all the islanders are getting antsy by now about when we're gonna do the meet.
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2001 at 6:13 AM Post #9 of 14
Hey guys,
this is actually my toughest week, after tomorrow things open up a bit;
as for weekends to choose from, there is the 1st or 8th, or even the 15th for that matter; I am agreeable to all. If we are looking to set some kind of definitive time, may I suggest the weekend of the 15th? This will give everyone ample time to schedule it in, and it won't conflict with Vert's finals.

Nov 28, 2001 at 6:47 AM Post #10 of 14
I'd probably be pretty good for the 15th, it'd be a nice "reward" after finals for me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2001 at 6:48 PM Post #13 of 14
Sorry, i can't make it to the get together due to family obligations..i don't get online much now days so i'm not current on whats going on...i hope you folks have fun...
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back