ISK HD9999 or Takstar Pro 82
Jul 30, 2018 at 12:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

christopherbrazil

New Head-Fier
hello, I would like a closed phone with a good bass.

I'm in doubt about the ISK HD9999 and the Takstar PRO 82.

I also play, but I do not care so much about the location of the enemy.

Should I go on any of these two headphones or any other? My current one is a super68 HD681, but I want buy other.

Jul 30, 2018 at 1:20 PM Post #2 of 7
The IDK9999 appears to be a closed HD681.
The Pro 82 does come with a bass adjustment switch.
What is your budget for a closed headphone?

Jul 30, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #4 of 7
I have actually owned both. I sold my HD 9999 while ago but i have still Pro 82 on hand.

There are tons of information and impressions about Pro 82 so im not going into details here, just read reviews or Pro 82-thread. But compared to Pro 82 HD 9999 has maybe slightly more bass, more recessed mids and brighter but less extending treble. If i remember right they also have slightly larger soundstage than Pro 82 which might be useful in gaming. Pretty typical V-shape sound signature overall. What i didnt like about them was too scooped mids and sibilant and sharp sounding treble, otherwise they could have been pretty good for the price. Cant say anything about how they compare to HD 681.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018 at 3:50 PM Post #5 of 7
I have actually owned both. I sold my HD 9999 while ago but i have still Pro 82 on hand.

There are tons of information and impressions about Pro 82 so im not going into details here, just read reviews or Pro 82-thread. But compared to Pro 82 HD 9999 has maybe slightly more bass, more recessed mids and brighter but less extending treble. If i remember right they also have slightly larger soundstage than Pro 82 which might be useful in gaming. Pretty typical V-shape sound signature overall. What i didnt like about them was too scooped mids and sibilant and sharp sounding treble, otherwise they could have been pretty good for the price. Cant say anything about how they compare to HD 681.

Thanks for the answer
Which of the two has better insulation? And which one would you recommend me.

Jul 30, 2018 at 3:57 PM Post #6 of 7
Thanks for the answer
Which of the two has better insulation? And which one would you recommend me.

Isolation? If i can trust my memories Pro 82 may have a slightly better sound isolation.

Hard to say, it really depends on your preferences. Pro 82 might be a bit more even and balanced sounding headphone overall. As far as gaming goes i dont think that you would go wrong with either one.

Jul 31, 2018 at 12:40 AM Post #7 of 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back