Is Xin still in business?
Dec 7, 2006 at 10:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 44

jxb2

100+ Head-Fier
Have had two words of response by e-mail in past four months and no product. Has anyone had any luck getting anything through to him or from him?

Dec 7, 2006 at 10:10 PM Post #2 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by jxb2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have had two words of response by e-mail in past four months and no product. Has anyone had any luck getting anything through to him or from him?

I had a few emails from him about a week ago regarding the return of my tweaked Supermacro. Prior to that though it had been about a month and a half since I'd last heard from him.

Dec 7, 2006 at 10:30 PM Post #3 of 44
dr. xin is just backed up with upgrading the amps. He will start sending out the new amps when hes done with the upgrades. this is what i have read at the fixup.net forums anyways.

Dec 7, 2006 at 10:33 PM Post #4 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by jxb2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another good reason to get an RSA AMP!
tongue.gif

Dec 7, 2006 at 10:33 PM Post #5 of 44
I been waiting and heard nothing from Xin on my Supermicro IV purchase and Supermacro 3V6 upgrade which I sent over a month ago. Then again...that's his business as usual. Don't get me wrong...he will deliver..but on his schedule
rolleyes.gif

Dec 7, 2006 at 10:37 PM Post #6 of 44
Ray reminds me of Apple way of doing business... announce it, then ship it. That's why I love Apple...and Ray is super guy to do business with.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Another good reason to get an RSA AMP!
tongue.gif

Dec 8, 2006 at 1:18 AM Post #9 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by wae5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does he take your money before he ships? if so, I would never buy from him.

He uses Paypal and I doubt he'd ship until you pay him. Having said that, I've not heard of anyone paying and not receiving an amp.

Dec 8, 2006 at 2:11 AM Post #10 of 44
i just received some opamps today from him. i sent it to him 2 months ago and finally got them. so yeah, xin is still in business.

Dec 8, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #12 of 44
That's good news! Since I too live in Virginia I hope mine will come soon
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A package was shipped to you on 12/07/2006 via U.S. Postal Service
First
Class to the following address...

yea!!

Dec 8, 2006 at 3:15 AM Post #13 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK138 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's good news! Since I too live in Virginia I hope mine will come soon
wink.gif

I hope so too. Are you waiting on a the SuperMicro IV? Is this an upgrade issue like mine? (WOW, I see you've gone through a pile of amps
blink.gif
)

...so where in Virginia?? I'm in Chesapeake.

Dec 8, 2006 at 4:19 AM Post #14 of 44
I ordered a brand new Supermicro IV thinking it will be simple delivery...well I guess I am wrong. I also sent Supermacro 3v6 that was not operating under battery for repair and updates. That was 11/2..and not a word from Xin. I am sure he will deliver like always.

I gone through lot of amps and cans...and I feel like I came full circle and settled on DIY based maxed out M^3 and modded X-Can V2 amps.

You live not too far from me...I live in Leesburg
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope so too. Are you waiting on a the SuperMicro IV? Is this an upgrade issue like mine? (WOW, I see you've gone through a pile of amps
blink.gif
)

...so where in Virginia?? I'm in Chesapeake.

Dec 8, 2006 at 4:48 AM Post #15 of 44
Send 6 weeks ago my supermacro III for 2 minor repairs and potential upgrades. I just got email that it has shipped today.
I paid the 5$ priority mail so will get it quickly. I know after 6 weeks it might not do a big difference (although I thought 10 days at the beginning) , but it has been highly frustrating to wait so I am still happy I did that.
Lionel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back