Is using Sony NWZ-A17 with any amp a no no?
Dec 18, 2014 at 1:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Evildoer Tsui

New Head-Fier
Hi all, I'm new to portable Hi-Fi, so any advice would help.  I just have a Sony NWZ-A17 with a set of Sony H3 and Shure 425, now I'm thinking of buying an Amp for it and I';m thinking about the Fiio E12A.  However, I'm wondering if it is ok to use the A17 headphone output for the amp input?  The A17 doesn't have a line out.

Thank you,

Eric

Dec 18, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #2 of 4
I believe there is already a thread for that new Sony player. It is quite active with quite a few owners. If you had read through that thread you will have found out that it has a line out.

Dec 18, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #3 of 4
Yes, I know an
  I believe there is already a thread for that new Sony player. It is quite active with quite a few owners. If you had read through that thread you will have found out that it has a line out.

Thanks for the head's up and yes, I know there is a thread and I've read through it.  That line out cable is only for Sony's amp and not a 3.5 jack.  That is the reason for asking.

Eric

Dec 19, 2014 at 8:39 AM Post #4 of 4

Took you advice and read through the NWZ-A10 thread again...found my answer on page 101/120!!!  I think i skip a couple of page the last time I read through it...+_+!...Thanks again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back