Is Todd hiding?
Sep 1, 2005 at 7:01 PM Post #2 of 12
HI Todd,

Interesting, I don't think I have a spam filter but I will look into it. I have not been here at Head-Fi for a few days... I have a few important things cooking and am pretty busy. Please give me a call and I'll answer your questions. I will check my PM's and answer yours.

Todd

Sep 2, 2005 at 2:42 AM Post #3 of 12
Todd, I tried to send you a couple messages, one with an attachment, and one with the images in question put in as hyperlinks. Can you please respond to them if you get the chance? If you didn't get them, I'd like to PM you the messages and see your response to my comments and the images provided. Basically, it almost looks like the Porta Corda III you sent me is missing half of itself on the inside. No complaints about the sound, it sounds great!

Sep 4, 2005 at 3:21 PM Post #4 of 12
Todd,

I sent you a PM a short while back requesting info on an amp (to username: Todd), and you never read it. I assumed this board is a primary avenue for you to provide information & support. Sadly caused me to seek another vendor in the meantime. My preference is to obtain info via PM. Just an FYI.

If it is a Head-Fi technical problem, please let me know and I will assist in any way I can.

Sep 4, 2005 at 4:18 PM Post #5 of 12
Same thing here- I sent you an email about getting on the Meier amp loaner list and never got a reply. I'm not sure if you just didn't reply but read it, or if you never read it.

Sep 4, 2005 at 5:49 PM Post #6 of 12
Still no response. I hope everything is OK.

Sep 8, 2005 at 2:33 AM Post #7 of 12
As I mentioned in my earlier post, I have a few very important things cooking right now and am very busy. I have not been able to visit Head-Fi the way I normally do. I have asked that you call me - I have a toll free number (866-444-3910). I will be visiting more regularly in a week or so. Please be patient. It will be worth it in the long run... as for PM's, I prefer e-mails to my address at todd@toddthevinyljunkie.com or even better - a phone call. If I do not answer, leave a message and I will return you call.

Todd

Sep 8, 2005 at 3:14 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazychimp132
Same thing here- I sent you an email about getting on the Meier amp loaner list and never got a reply. I'm not sure if you just didn't reply but read it, or if you never read it.

Ditto here for the same thing. Both PM here and email to the address above were unanswered.

Sep 8, 2005 at 3:50 AM Post #9 of 12
HI Oski,

I just went through all of my PM's and there isn't one from you. I also do not have an e-mail from you for a Meier amp. What is the e-mail address you used? I will look again.

Crazychimp132 will be getting the HA-1 Mk II in a few days.

I am not sending confirmation on reservations for the loaner program. I print out every e-mail I get and put it in line for the item requested. I don't have time for all of that. I could end the loaner program if this is going to cause me a bunch of headaches. I have all of the names of those who e-mailed me and a couple who PM'ed me even after I specifically request e-mails. What do you want me to do??? There is only one of me.

Todd

Sep 8, 2005 at 4:34 AM Post #10 of 12
Sep 9, 2005 at 2:26 AM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
I am not sending confirmation on reservations for the loaner program. I print out every e-mail I get and put it in line for the item requested. I don't have time for all of that. I could end the loaner program if this is going to cause me a bunch of headaches. I have all of the names of those who e-mailed me and a couple who PM'ed me even after I specifically request e-mails. What do you want me to do??? There is only one of me.

Todd

Hey Todd, I e-mailed you a few days ago (from tknott@gmail.com) about getting in on the XR-2 loaner program. I'd really appreciate it if you could just send a simple reply to loaner requests saying "Okay, I've put you on the list." or something like that so that I (and others who've wanted to try out the products you're graciously loaning out for free (+ s/h)) know that we're on the list and that our e-mails didn't dissapear into a black hole somewhere. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back