Is this Vintage RS1?
May 1, 2008 at 3:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

DevilofLife

100+ Head-Fier
I got a RS1 of ebay I want to know if its Vintage or not and what year could it been made.

His some Pic

2z3yyl1.jpg

1zebat3.jpg

and it does come with a wooden box does it means its vintage if it comes with the wooden box?

His the Pic of the Box

dmb0g8.jpg

2r5ggon.jpg

Wooden Box in very good condition like new I promise I will take better pic tomorrow since I only got my Iphone with me.

All I got for the auction

zuj9kk.jpg

May 1, 2008 at 3:56 AM Post #3 of 25
No its not gold lettering, its shiny silver lettering but in some angle it does look gold does it still mean its Vintage and how old could this headphone be? Now I look at it again and it does look like gold but can't be sure I will take a pic for you guys to tell me

May 1, 2008 at 4:03 AM Post #5 of 25
My bad. Looks like gold lettering in that bottom picture, but I guess it's just the reflection from the wood. Either way they're still vintage.

I have no idea how old they could be. My best guess would be 6-8 years.

May 1, 2008 at 4:20 AM Post #8 of 25
Nice cans! I saw those vintage RS1's on ebay and they went for 1K. I know 'cause I was watching 'em and I almost contemplated in bidding. Sheesh. Enjoy them.

May 1, 2008 at 4:27 AM Post #10 of 25
Can you make a better pic please, sharper I mean, to see the colour better. Ohter than that I think they are, looking good and seems in very good condition. Post some pics of wooden box as well, we want more pictures pls.
cool.gif

May 1, 2008 at 4:28 AM Post #11 of 25
My max bid was 1k, I never expected to get it so I got myself a backup ATH-W11JPN and now I have no money. Should I sell my W11JPN since I really want to buy a DSLR or just save money.

May 1, 2008 at 4:32 AM Post #12 of 25
You have to understand, if you love Grado, just keep them, period. But if this trying out action only, well, USD1000 isnt that "great" price, however what do I know these days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back