Is this the right IEM for me?
Jul 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Music3nthusi3st

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I have done lots of research and have come down to 2 headphones which are in price range. I like all genres so it is very hard for me to find a good headphone. I didn't like the klipsch image s4 because it didn't work with every genre and after that I stopped trying for 80$ headphones. I am now trying to find which would better suit my needs, the MEElectronics A151 or the Monster Turbines. I love details and clarity but I also like a good bass when it calls for it. I know alot of people will say do the research and I have done many hours of research including reading through jokers review thread. The A151 would be good for price and I can get the monster turbines for 70$ so its not a huge jump in price. The monster turbines sounds like they have great seperation of bass mids and treble so thats one perk that I may like. I also heard that you hear details in them that you dont hear with many other headphones which I'd like as well. With the A151 they say its got great vocals and bass is accurate and treble doesn't make you want to grind your teeth which I would like as well. I am a fan of vocals, but I dont want that to be the only thing that sounds good. I am really stumped and would really like some help in deciding. The headphone world is very conflicting so confusion is very much high on my end.

Oh and Happy 4th of July everyone! :D

Jul 4, 2012 at 4:59 PM Post #2 of 6
Lets start off slowly.

Can you buy them from a local store?

What is the return policy?

Warranty - how long & how is it handled?

How will it be supported after purchase? Tips, Repairs, and the like...

Hope it helps, Jim

Jul 4, 2012 at 5:18 PM Post #6 of 6
Ya Know, I could make a recomendation.

But, It's not going to be your two choices.

So perhaps, we should wait for the HeavyWeights of the board to weigh in.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back