Is This Right?
May 14, 2011 at 8:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

VolcomStone

Head-Fier
http://www.sohodiffusion.com/prod/15409/SENNHEISER-MX-980-HIGH-FIDELITY-METAL-CRAFTED-EARP.html

I found this on the Canada Post website. The picture's wrong, and the price seems too low, so I'm kinda suspicious.

Any ideas guys? Thanks.

May 15, 2011 at 6:49 PM Post #2 of 9
Hahahhaha
eek.gif
, wow your saving alot of money. They retail for $109 and they are on sale for $159

May 15, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #5 of 9

Quote:
The picture is of the cx980's, but the cx is retail at 250$ so no idea on that one.

I mean, if I ordered it and a CX980 showed up, I guess I'd be happy. It's just that the fact that they can screw up a picture like that really makes me wonder if it's legit. Being from Canada, I don't have tons of options to order these, and the cheapest ones other than these are $199. I'm probably gonna end up ordering them for the higher price, just cause I'm scared of risking it. We'll see, I'm not planning on ordering these any time soon, I just found this kinda interesting.

May 16, 2011 at 12:17 AM Post #6 of 9
Ahhh... They're 192$ on amazon. in my opinion it's best to go on sennheiser's site and find a proper seller. Unless you can find reviews about that site or people that have brought form them, and check their returns policy, etc.

May 16, 2011 at 12:30 AM Post #7 of 9
They have the wrong picture but they look legit as a company and they are saying it's a crazy Wednesday sale price (not sure why it's that price on Sunday mind you). But I hate that style of earphone so I'll be taking a pass. ow if it was the CX-980 they are showing in the picture for that price I mjight have to give it a try...

May 16, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #9 of 9
if thats the case I would steer clear then...

in any case I hate that style of earphone so I'm safe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back