Is This possible, Beats better then vmoda m100
Aug 12, 2014 at 10:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Tydeocean

New Head-Fier
Hey fellas, 
    I just purchased a pair of vmoda m100 due to the majority of music i listen to being EDM and i let my brother  who has the same taste in music listen to them, he listen to them on the car ride home which is about 15 min and he wouldn't take them off.  We got home and i asked him what he thought, his response was their good but my beats are better....
eek.gif
 i was astounded by that answer, By the way he has the urbeats. I can't get it out of my mind that my brother thinks that a piece of leaky over price pice of plastic is better.

Aug 13, 2014 at 7:40 AM Post #3 of 3
I'd say 90% of people I've met wouldn't know good speaker/headphone sound if they heard it. Most people are adjusted to the bass heavy, midrange-recessed sound that cheap drivers produce. Since audio is mostly viewed in a subjective manner preferences matter more than objective performance.

Over time I've gone from preferring a V-shaped sound signature to liking neutral with a slight bass emphasis and a tiny bit of lushness. It took me around a year for that change to happen, so I can imagine why non-audiophiles refuse to accept that more natural sounding drivers are superior. Some audiophiles never like neutral sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back