Is this normal for the Fostex TH900mk2 to feel hot after wearing for a few minutes ?
May 14, 2017 at 5:16 AM Post #2 of 5
Well most closed back headphones are like that. The TH900 comes with pleather earpads which doesn't help either. Only thing you can really do is change the pads to something more breathable or lower the ambient temperature of your room.

May 14, 2017 at 5:18 AM Post #3 of 5
Well most closed back headphones are like that. The TH900 comes with pleather earpads which doesn't help either. Only thing you can really do is change the pads to something more breathable or lower the ambient temperature of your room.

Yeah but how come the Denon AHD 2000 doesn't have this problem in the same room ?

May 14, 2017 at 5:22 AM Post #4 of 5
Yeah but how come the Denon AHD 2000 doesn't have this problem in the same room ?

Maybe the TH900 has a better seal which would restrict more air and therefore make it hotter inside. I don't own either of these headphones so I can only make speculations.

May 14, 2017 at 5:24 AM Post #5 of 5
Maybe the TH900 has a better seal which would restrict more air and therefore make it hotter inside. I don't own either of these headphones so I can only make speculations.

Ok thanks.

I doubt that is it but could be.

It just the Denon AHD 2000 feel cold compared to the TH900mk2 on my ears. Its weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back