Is this bluetooth receiver/transmitter any good vs a computer's motherboard audio?
Aug 27, 2020 at 8:45 PM Post #2 of 5
Aug 27, 2020 at 10:40 PM Post #3 of 5
It might help to know how you plan to hook everything together and their uses?
Can we assume you trying to output audio from your PC, to something else?
I'm planning on pluggin in my normal wired 3.5mm earphones and using bluetooth to communicate with my PC.
I'm also planning to use sometimes change the PC to a phone in the communication part.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2020 at 2:20 AM Post #4 of 5
I'm planning on plugging in my normal wired 3.5mm earphones and using bluetooth to communicate with my PC.
I'm also planning to use sometimes change the PC to a phone in the communication part.
Plugging the headphones into the wireless Bluetooth device or plugging the headphones into the PC?
Your PC does not have bluetooth hardware, so how does the wireless Bluetooth device communicate (wirelessly) with a PC that does not have a Bluetooth hardware, to send or receive Bluetooth?

Aug 28, 2020 at 9:44 AM Post #5 of 5
Plugging the headphones into the wireless Bluetooth device or plugging the headphones into the PC?
Your PC does not have bluetooth hardware, so how does the wireless Bluetooth device communicate (wirelessly) with a PC that does not have a Bluetooth hardware, to send or receive Bluetooth?
Plugging the headphones into the wireless bluetooth device and it communicates with my PC.
My PC does have a bluetooth receiver though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back