Mohjong

100+ Head-Fier
Sony MDR-Z900HD
sony1_1.jpg

Here are some specs.
http://www.ecat.sony.co.jp/avacc/hea...&KM=MDR-Z900HD
Looks like a good investment.

Feb 8, 2006 at 9:00 PM Post #4 of 13
I believe the MDR-Z### are the japanese equivalent of the MDR-V### models sold in the states.?

At any rate you should be able to find some threads on the MDR-V900. I didn't think it was that bad... but that was a LONG time ago. Haven't heard one lately.

Garrett

Feb 8, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #5 of 13
1st: The Z-series in Japan is the V-series in the rest of the world, so what you have there is a MDR-V900. Do a few searches and see what you will find. Basically it is an expensive big brother to the MDR-V700, but not worth the money.

2nd: Not that i'm against free speech, or offended, but your avatar is what is one reason the Middle East is now an even more dangerous place to live for any non-muslim, and does offend a lot of people. Find something different! before any mods will see it (to make this place stay peaceful)

Feb 8, 2006 at 9:24 PM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daroid
1st: The Z-series in Japan is the V-series in the rest of the world, so what you have there is a MDR-V900. Do a few searches and see what you will find. Basically it is an expensive big brother to the MDR-V700, but not worth the money.

2nd: Not that i'm against free speech, or offended, but your avatar is what is one reason the Middle East is now an even more dangerous place to live for any non-muslim, and does offend a lot of people. Find something different! before any mods will see it (to make this place stay peaceful)

Agreed... I think there are some on this forum who might be offended by that avitar. Doesn't bother me, but heck we'll let the mods decide.

Feb 8, 2006 at 9:27 PM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
Agreed... I think there are some on this forum who might be offended by that avitar. Doesn't bother me, but heck we'll let the mods decide.

Thirded as well. Doesn't bother me at all but I'm sure there are members here who may be.

Feb 8, 2006 at 9:32 PM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks
they look like V600s. the V600s aren't very good.

Actually, those 'phones are the MDR-7509's outside of Japan. A little more expensive than the MDR-V900's, and equally unspectacular (as in "average") in sound quality.

Feb 8, 2006 at 9:59 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by ojnihs
Thirded as well. Doesn't bother me at all but I'm sure there are members here who may be.

Yes, a highly craptastic avatar. Are there mods on this board?

Feb 8, 2006 at 10:02 PM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150

I just don't like seeing anything political on head-fi...I'd like to see this place clear of those interminable flamewars you have on most other forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back