Is this a bad sign?
Aug 18, 2004 at 8:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Judge Crandall

100+ Head-Fier
I know this is a little off topic, but I thought this was hilarious. Just checked my e-mail, only to find a Happy Birthday e-mail from Head-fi.
tongue.gif
Apparently I'm 20 now.
eek.gif
I guess I've been spending a little bit too much
rolleyes.gif
time looking at headphones, amps and the like and not enough actually paying attention to the rest of the world. Haha, my birthday is just another excuse to spend more money on the black hole that is headphones. Anything like this happen to anyone else?

the Judge
icon10.gif

edit: Whoops, wasn't thinking, this should be in the general discussion forum, sorry.

Aug 18, 2004 at 5:44 PM Post #2 of 9
Happy birthday, and go celebrate! (by not getting a new pair of headphones. Go see some family and friends)

Aug 18, 2004 at 5:46 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by skitlets
Happy birthday, and go celebrate! (by not getting a new pair of headphones. Go see some family and friends)

then get your family and friends to get your headphones.

Aug 18, 2004 at 5:50 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Crandall
Anything like this happen to anyone else?

the Judge
icon10.gif

Forgetting my Birthday? NO!

This is a very bad sign
biggrin.gif
Better see a doctor. BTW Happy Birthday!

Aug 18, 2004 at 5:53 PM Post #5 of 9
LOL! You have to have Head-Fi remind you when your birthday is?

Go out and get some RS-1's....I mean quality time with your family!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 18, 2004 at 6:05 PM Post #7 of 9
Wow there's a little bit of disorder in your court. I'm afraid you'll have to hold yourself in contempt
tongue.gif

happy birthday and good spendings
biggrin.gif

Aug 18, 2004 at 6:22 PM Post #8 of 9
Thanks guys. Haha, Ian, I appreciate the judge humor. My current plan is to tell the folks I want the $15 grand Orpheus's, then tell them I would be willing to "settle" for the "cheap" ety 4p. But seriously, I think I'm gonna try and not think about headphones or anything related to them for the next few days...maybe I'll go buy some speakers...We'll see how long this lasts.
rolleyes.gif

the Judge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back