Is there any review on the MDR-EX082? I need at least your opinion.
Oct 30, 2007 at 3:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

pablobaluba

100+ Head-Fier
i couldn't find anywhere reviews about these headphones. i plan to buy a sony nwz-a816 and i know it comes with these headphones. are they good? should i change them? i was thinking to buy also some v-moda bass freq (for portable audio i'm a bass head). after all i read, they are some of the best for below 50$.
but the main quesiton here is about the sony's
biggrin.gif

i hope somebody knows something about this headphones.
thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 13, 2007 at 4:58 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by pablobaluba /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i couldn't find anywhere reviews about these headphones. i plan to buy a sony nwz-a816 and i know it comes with these headphones. are they good? should i change them? i was thinking to buy also some v-moda bass freq (for portable audio i'm a bass head). after all i read, they are some of the best for below 50$.
biggrin.gif

thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Why hesitate? When you get your A816, it is in the box. Just try it to decide whether it is good or bad. If good, keep it. If bad, throw it to the box, and get the V-moda. You don't need to get the V-mode along with your A816, so why worry?

Dec 13, 2007 at 9:34 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why hesitate? When you get your A816, it is in the box. Just try it to decide whether it is good or bad. If good, keep it. If bad, throw it to the box, and get the V-moda. You don't need to get the V-mode along with your A816, so why worry?

Good point, it is the stock IEM so its not like there is any risk. If you don't like them, invest $40 in the xtrememac FS1 IEM (future sonics driver!) they will be much better than the Bass Freq which are said to be muddy with no highs, atleast the FS1 have textured bass with quality mids and highs.

Jun 29, 2008 at 11:28 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by 0roo0roo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they are ok, not the most clear, i boost the treble on my walkman. but they are certainly better than most bundled headphones out there.

definitely. i got my walkman about a week ago and i've been using them a lot. i'm deciding on bringing these instead of my pk2 with me on my trip next week as my secondary pair
tongue.gif

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:53 AM Post #7 of 7
Hiya,

Not sure when you posted your question, but I've had my MDR-EX082 headphones for a while now and the sound quality is amazing! I feel they have taken headphones to a new level with these ones- the EQ is great and for once you can actually hear the bass really clearly. Enjoy them! I certainly do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pablobaluba /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back