Is there a way to start a new thread in the Cables section?
Dec 7, 2014 at 11:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DJRSP

Head-Fier
I do not seem to have that option.
But I do have the option to post a new thread here?

Dec 7, 2014 at 11:17 PM Post #2 of 5
The cable forum and the sound science forum are two forums that have previously had some epic flame wars & trolls. It would not surprise me if the Mods have restricted it such that you need to have 15 posts and/or been a member for a certain length of time. The buy/sell forum is definitely set-up that way.

What's your cable question?

Dec 8, 2014 at 12:32 AM Post #3 of 5
I have a VMODA Crossfade LP2 headphone which came with a defective cable.

Looking for suggestions on a replacement. Doesn't necessary have to be the VMODA braided cable, but a third party cable with a remote/mic would be nice.

Appreciate it

Dec 8, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #4 of 5
Ahh - OK, I actually really like the Vmoda cable. I use one of the "Audio-Only" cables as a replacement on one of my headphones.
http://v-moda.com/audio-only-cable/

I would probably just buy the 1-button speakeasy cable from Vmoda. It's only $15, and that's a bargain for a nice cable w/ a mic.

Dec 8, 2014 at 8:47 PM Post #5 of 5
Thanks!
The reason I was looking for a cord replacement is because my original one that came with the headphones was defective.
The area near the mic button was loose, because when i pinched around that area, the sound would return in full.

I contacted VMODA which has a very interesting policy in regards to sending you a new cord.
They ask that you cut up your old cord into pieces and take a picture and send it to them along with your address,

I found it funny, but my cord came defective so I have nothing to lose by chopping it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back