Is there a TORONTO meeting coming up???
Jun 10, 2004 at 4:44 PM Post #18 of 20
Sorry I couldnt make it guys, I really wanted to come...

Not sure if dsrjohn let you know, but the reason that I cancelled at the last minute was a pretty bad mountain biking accident on Saturday... I didnt break anything, but my whole body was extremely achey for the next two days and I didnt feel like lugging all my stuff into Toronto in that condition... It worked out well since I got to spend the day with my Dad, who is usually very busy.

The wipeout was pretty cool... I was going a little too fast downhill into sand, tried to turn and when that didnt happen went straight into a huge moss covered mound with a tree on top of it... my bike stayed there and I went flying 20ft to land on my chest
biggrin.gif

Jun 10, 2004 at 11:12 PM Post #19 of 20
Sorry I couldn't make it either (is this a hamilton thing?) An extra apology goes to Ephan since I promised him an audition of my HD650's. I actually arrived at the King station but it was almost 4 PM when I got there so I didn't bother to go to the meeting. which was pretty maddening since I carried the MG head across the town from Markham and it wasn't very light.. On a related note, I managed to get a full time job at TO - actually two incidents are closely related - and there's a good chance that I can host a meeting soon. Currently my place doesn't even have an internet access but my friend who lives near St. Clair/Spadina is willing to let me use his place so let me know if any of you is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back