Is there a flash player that you can fast forward a song???
Feb 3, 2005 at 3:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Greenman_Belg

New Head-Fier
I've a Muvo 64 MB flash player, nice sound but you can only move on song by song. Is there a flash player that you can fast forward to say the middle of the song???

Thanks alot JD!!!

Feb 3, 2005 at 4:04 PM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by PLCorndog
I dont own one, but does it work to hold down on the forward button? This works on many other players.

I'll try that soon , a pal has it atm.
Thanks JD!!!

Feb 3, 2005 at 4:34 PM Post #4 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenman_Belg
I'll try that soon , a pal has it atm.
Thanks JD!!!

If that doesn't work for you, there's always the iPod shuffle.

Feb 3, 2005 at 5:28 PM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by yyoo
If that doesn't work for you, there's always the iPod shuffle.

I've got the Micro and very happy with it!!!
I want a flash player with audio books loaded on it for my sister, thats why it would be nice to fast forward through the pages!!!

Feb 3, 2005 at 6:58 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

I want a flash player with audio books loaded on it for my sister, thats why it would be nice to fast forward through the pages!!!

I hope things work out with your Muvo, but if it doesn't there's always the Shuffle, which supports Audible audiobooks and allows fast-forward through an individual track. Though there's no screen, the Shuffle will remember where you left off in your audiobook (even in the middle of a track). The Shuffle knows exactly where you left off even if you had been listening to the book on your computer rather than on the Shuffle itself.

Feb 3, 2005 at 8:29 PM Post #7 of 15
Iriver flash players fast forward as well. The older ones are less-colored so they sound a bit better IMO.

Feb 4, 2005 at 3:36 AM Post #8 of 15
I have the I-audio U2 and it does FFWD & REV with no problems whatsoever. I didn't even know there were players that dont have that, still being sold!

Feb 4, 2005 at 5:12 AM Post #10 of 15
i think most mp3 players can fast forward by folding down the fast forward button, but whether it does with sound feedback is another matter. i'mp pretty sure the muvo has allows for fast forwarding.

Feb 4, 2005 at 6:17 AM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

hmm then you dont really want the fast forward then. you should probobly be looking for a player with bookmarks. fast forwarding through a 4 hour audiobook is not fun....
rolleyes.gif

Feb 4, 2005 at 7:48 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

If you like audiobooks, look for something with Audible support (I use it and a fan). This includes the Shuffle and some Rio and Creative players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back