Is the V moda XS or M 100 more comfortable?
Apr 23, 2014 at 5:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Alex--o

Head-Fier
Hi guys!

I am looking at the Vmoda XS and M100. Price is not an issue, I just want the more comfortable pair. I don't care if my headphones are on ear or over ear.

Also, which pair has the better noise isolation?

Thanks

Apr 23, 2014 at 8:30 PM Post #4 of 7
I've had both (currently have the XS on hand now) and I think the XS is more comfortable, especially with glasses. I didn't like wearing the M100 for more than a couple of hours but I can wear the XS for well over four. I think the M100 had more isolation though.

May 5, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #5 of 7
I own both and I can honestly say they are both very comfortable. If I was to pick just one I would lean toward the XS, a lot of the time when I'm wearing the XS I don't even notice it's there. It's very light and almost no pressure on your head (after it had adjusted to your head shape). As for noise isolation, the M-100 win, but not by a lot.

May 5, 2014 at 4:21 AM Post #7 of 7
I own both and I can honestly say they are both very comfortable. If I was to pick just one I would lean toward the XS, a lot of the time when I'm wearing the XS I don't even notice it's there. It's very light and almost no pressure on your head (after it had adjusted to your head shape). As for noise isolation, the M-100 win, but not by a lot.

Thanks

The XS is the one I will buy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back