Is The Love Affair Over??
Nov 23, 2001 at 3:20 AM Post #31 of 39
It wasnt until i came to college that I started buying myself cd's. i then stumbled across this headhpone site one day and got guidance on how to make music sound good... And now I have had way too many glasses of wine on this thanksgiving day and I'm heading off to bed. Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Nov 23, 2001 at 5:10 AM Post #32 of 39
Quote:

Mind you, I always liked music, but until I was about 13 or 14 I never listened to much of it. then one day I started listening to some of my brothers' music. And I bought a few CD's. then a few more. and i was content with those CD's for a while. But then I bought some more! And now I have a grand total of...7 CD's! Actually, make that 75. It's still a meager collection, but I'm working on it. Finding names isn't the problem, it's finding the money!

Yeah, me and my... uh... 30 something CDs! Yeah go me
smily_headphones1.gif

I do have a small collection of mp3s... ~3.6GiB... And of all the music that started me into music... sheesh, it had to be music from a computer game, heh...

Now, my problem is the reverse of yours... Finding money isn't the problem (
wink.gif
), finding the names/music/albums are... and it still is, though what I like has expanded over the years.

Nov 23, 2001 at 5:11 AM Post #33 of 39
Oh yeah, and, like Vij, I discovered Headwize when I was searching for earbuds. It led me to purchase the Sony 848S, who hoo! Someone needs to update that earbud page over there... And thats when the true audio enthusaism started... I was briefly into home theater before that though.

Nov 24, 2001 at 4:16 AM Post #34 of 39
LOL, i guess i'm a maniac with my 1,000 cds or so. At least 350+ cdrs are from my boot collection, the rest are commercial cds. I bought most of my cds from Columbia House and HMV at 6th and 34th street in Midtown Manhattan...i think they closed down though, and that sucksth! Anyway, i'm outta room and need another 1,000 cd shelf....or....more headphones....tough call!

George
cool.gif

Nov 24, 2001 at 4:49 AM Post #35 of 39
One love affair may end, and here's a new one just beginning. With the sound of these new Ety ER-4S's, phew, this love affair is intense!
tongue.gif
Hey, if your affair is really over, can you FedEx me your CDs? Heheh.

Nov 24, 2001 at 6:07 AM Post #37 of 39
Yeah I just recounted my CDs... closer to, uh, 35 now...

This is sad, my parents have more cds and tapes than me (hundreds of tapes, many many cds) and they don't even listen to music as often as I do...

Nov 24, 2001 at 5:31 PM Post #38 of 39
Well, I guess I'm in the same boat as chych. It's not the money so much that's holding me back from buying more cds, it's finding out names and new albums to get. Also, my parents have tons more cds than I do, but never really listen to any of them. Oh well...
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back