Is the KSC35 still available on Koss website?
Sep 8, 2008 at 9:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Lil' Knight

Headphoneus Supremus
I've recently checked the website and saw that it's still there.
I wonder it's really available?
Just want to make sure before putting an order. I need a backup one.

Thanks

Sep 9, 2008 at 3:53 PM Post #5 of 9
I cannot have enough of these phones myself..and have 4 pairs. (Because in the future, Koss opts the right to send KSC-75's in replacement of 35's which are sent in for service, and when all inventory of 35's are is exausted once more)

I sent in a trusty pair of 35's I have owned for over 10 years in for service and Koss replaced with a brand new set of 35's for only the cost of shipping $6..good deal. I forgot how bad the clips hurt the ears at first, and before breaking them in a bit. It is worth it though, they are awesome phones for the money spent, and scale up with amplification too. This is why I have three pairs for backups brand new and waiting active duty in the future.
smile.gif

Sep 10, 2008 at 1:59 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiofiler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I cannot have enough of these phones myself..and have 4 pairs. (Because in the future, Koss opts the right to send KSC-75's in replacement of 35's which are sent in for service, and when all inventory of 35's are is exausted once more)

I sent in a trusty pair of 35's I have owned for over 10 years in for service and Koss replaced with a brand new set of 35's for only the cost of shipping $6..good deal. I forgot how bad the clips hurt the ears at first, and before breaking them in a bit. It is worth it though, they are awesome phones for the money spent, and scale up with amplification too. This is why I have three pairs for backups brand new and waiting active duty in the future.
smile.gif

IMO, the clips of the KSC35 is still better and more comfortable than the KSC75. Maybe using it for a long time will turn your ears turn red but I love its sound so much. I even prefer my recabled and +75ohm KSC35 than my stock MS1.

Sep 12, 2008 at 9:22 PM Post #8 of 9
Good to know they are still available. I haven't been around for awhile, but still enjoy the two pair of KSC35's I have. I seem to remember mine being alot cheaper ($20-25) but that was years ago, and I'm guessing that stock is running low and I know they are scarce.

Sep 13, 2008 at 1:06 AM Post #9 of 9
I actually ordered from Koss website, and it arrived in 5 business days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back