Is the iPod Touch 3G coming anytime soon?
Feb 23, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #16 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihatepopupads /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I want that, plus a radio would be nice with the RDS stuff. And a high quality user adj. eq would be nice too. I think I'm SOL on that stuff though. Oh, and I wouldn't mind if the new touch was a touch smaller- same screen size though.

A radio would actually be very nice.

Feb 23, 2009 at 10:23 PM Post #17 of 36
hope they make is smaller and still slim, while still maintaining the great video, wifi etc and maybe they could make the SQ better than any other DAP ever, so everyone would start moaning.

Feb 23, 2009 at 10:28 PM Post #18 of 36
Damn I forgot my biggest thing, more battery life for Apps and games! Yoyo the sound quality of the touch 2g is already excellent, a good eq like sony has would be really nice icing though.

Feb 23, 2009 at 10:49 PM Post #19 of 36
Quote:

Damn I forgot my biggest thing, more battery life for Apps and games! Yoyo the sound quality of the touch 2g is already excellent, a good eq like sony has would be really nice icing though.

Wouldn't OLED be easier on the battery since it doesn't need a backlight?

Feb 23, 2009 at 11:10 PM Post #20 of 36
Quote:

I know it is, I own 1
biggrin.gif

Feb 24, 2009 at 12:24 AM Post #21 of 36
Quote:

no, great eq like the meizu would be nice - or if they ever would: just copy and paste the nice eq from itunes into ipod functionality: why they have not, i have no idea.

Feb 24, 2009 at 3:47 AM Post #23 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brighten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A radio would be badass.

X3 - still dont know why they haven't implemented that! I'm thinking by september apple will prolly just upgrade the memory on them and maybe give them a little color.

I cant imagine the screen getting much bigger, OLED would be sweeeeeet tho!

Feb 25, 2009 at 6:16 AM Post #24 of 36
confused.gif
...I should change the title of this thread to "Things that I would like to see in iPod Touch 3G"

Lol, no please carry on. It is still an inteteresting read.
biggrin.gif

Feb 25, 2009 at 11:14 AM Post #28 of 36
I was just about to buy a 2g and low and behold...

Right after I bought my 80gb Apple came out w/the classic and 160gb, then iPhone/iTouch.
mad.gif

One of my co-workers, who has the iTouch, let me play poker on it and I've been wanting an iTouch 32gb ever since! I guess that I can wait until September, then of course Apple will release something even better.
frown.gif

Feb 25, 2009 at 4:33 PM Post #29 of 36
A stereo widening effect on the EQ just like on the Nokia and Sony Ericsson mobile phones would be nice on the iPod Touch 3G.

Art

Feb 25, 2009 at 5:25 PM Post #30 of 36
That would be odd... I love noobs
tongue.gif
I'm on an iPod touch forum, and they keep making "What do you want on the iPod touch 3G"
Common ones are... 3G network, a camera, better speakers, built in microphone. Hmm... Sounds familiar to what we already have... But if Apple announces OLED, I'm going to pre-order one ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back