Is the DAC In the Box any good?
Aug 1, 2008 at 8:29 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by gilency /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I could not find a whole lot about this DAC.
I find it interesting because it has an optical input, which would be great for my Mac. What do you guys think?

Get one if you find it interesting. I am sure there would be people round here who would find your comments most helpful and stop them from making the same mistake if it turns out to be a waste of money.

Aug 1, 2008 at 2:52 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyB1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get one if you find it interesting. I am sure there would be people round here who would find your comments most helpful and stop them from making the same mistake if it turns out to be a waste of money.

Jeezzz! not a very helpful comment. Just asking if any owners out there have any information about it. Thanks!

Aug 1, 2008 at 4:01 PM Post #6 of 6
[size=small]I know nothing about the linked to product, but I use to own an Audio Alchemy DITB (DAC In the box). The AA DITB was the first modestly priced DAC that improved the sound of my Denon DCD-1520 MkII CD player. The AA DITB was a huge sales success, but by todays standards it simply wouldn’t measure up.[/size]

[size=small]I wouldn’t buy it just because they lack the creativity to come up with an original name.[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back