Is the Creative Muvo Slim 1GB yet available?
Feb 6, 2005 at 12:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

rauer

500+ Head-Fier
Has anyone seen the 1GB version for sale anywhere yet? If not - any idea, when it'll be? I can preorder it at an (European) online store for 209 euros and the Creative website lists it too.

EDIT: can't type..

Feb 10, 2005 at 8:56 AM Post #2 of 8
I emailed the retailer asking when is it available. They don't seem to know but guessed it might be in a few weeks.

Feb 10, 2005 at 10:11 PM Post #3 of 8
the muvo slim and tx fm are very similar. in this case, im hunting down the tx fm in canada. this is going to be my first player, so places like futureshop, best buy etc would be good cause u can walk in and get an exchange etc. Im in toronto by the way. any stores for that?

Feb 11, 2005 at 12:50 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by gn925106ng
the muvo slim and tx fm are very similar. in this case, im hunting down the tx fm in canada. this is going to be my first player, so places like futureshop, best buy etc would be good cause u can walk in and get an exchange etc. Im in toronto by the way. any stores for that?

My suggestion would be to pricematch at BB or FS, and if you're in toronto it'll be easier, either from this store, Canada Computers or this site, ats-systems.

Feb 11, 2005 at 4:41 AM Post #5 of 8
frown.gif
Neither FS or BB has the TX FM right now. Im gonna email em and see if they will get them in stock in the near future. Any other suggestions as to where i should buy it and be able to have walk in service? I have a credit card at hand to buy online only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back