Is the Amazon listing for the Echobox Finder X1 legit?
Apr 29, 2020 at 11:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

PL4Y3R 0N3

Headphoneus Supremus
Boy has it been a long time...
So a friend asked me to recommend a pair of IEMs for under $30 that he could use with his switch. Every once in a while the audiophile bug bites me again, but lack of free flowing cash (and the fact that I don’t use my Campfire Audio Vega as much as I should) keeps me from going on a tear and finding my pockets empty again. But as I was searching Amazon and the forums for recommendations (because it’s been a hot minute), I come across an amazon listing for the Echobox Finder X1, something I remember from my time browning here some 3 odd years ago.

Echobox Finder X1 High Fidelity Titanium In-Ear Headphones (Earphones/Earbuds) Featuring Tangle-Free Cable Technology and Acoustic Tuning Filter System for Sound Customization (Hi-Res Audio Certified) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F7Q7OWS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_5IKQEbR33NVBS

Ok I’m naturally a skeptic but something seems off about these being listed for $30. Like very off, but now I’m scratching together loose change and making excuses (a bad habit I’m afraid I’ll never lose). If they are real, I want a pair, but if not, I’l kick myself forever for being scammed out of even $30. does anyone have any clue if these are real?

Apr 29, 2020 at 11:59 PM Post #2 of 7
Boy has it been a long time...
So a friend asked me to recommend a pair of IEMs for under $30 that he could use with his switch. Every once in a while the audiophile bug bites me again, but lack of free flowing cash (and the fact that I don’t use my Campfire Audio Vega as much as I should) keeps me from going on a tear and finding my pockets empty again. But as I was searching Amazon and the forums for recommendations (because it’s been a hot minute), I come across an amazon listing for the Echobox Finder X1, something I remember from my time browning here some 3 odd years ago.

Echobox Finder X1 High Fidelity Titanium In-Ear Headphones (Earphones/Earbuds) Featuring Tangle-Free Cable Technology and Acoustic Tuning Filter System for Sound Customization (Hi-Res Audio Certified) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F7Q7OWS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_5IKQEbR33NVBS

Ok I’m naturally a skeptic but something seems off about these being listed for $30. Like very off, but now I’m scratching together loose change and making excuses (a bad habit I’m afraid I’ll never lose). If they are real, I want a pair, but if not, I’l kick myself forever for being scammed out of even $30. does anyone have any clue if these are real?

Wired Earbuds Certified by Hi-Res Audio, Echobox in-Ear Headphones for iPhone, iPad, Samsung - Solid Titanium Housings, Silver-Plated Copper Tangle Free Cable, German-Made Dynamic Driver - W/O Mic https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z6GT7FS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_6ZKQEbGBSDYV6

Apr 30, 2020 at 12:08 AM Post #3 of 7
Apr 30, 2020 at 9:58 AM Post #4 of 7
How? Just how? How did they get so cheap? I already ordered a pair (because I have no self control at that price point), but that doesn’t make sense to me.

The non-mic version was available back in January for $9.99. Someone had posted it in the DEALS discussion thread. A few of us jumped on it. I picked one up, but haven’t actually used it.

Apr 30, 2020 at 10:23 AM Post #5 of 7
The company looks to have gone under given their site and everything is down. Probably selling everything off cheap to recoup loses and get what they can.

* but to answer the question, yet it's legit. As someone else pointed out they were going for less than 10 bucks not so long ago and I know of a few people who got them through that sale.*

Apr 30, 2020 at 12:33 PM Post #6 of 7
The company looks to have gone under given their site and everything is down. Probably selling everything off cheap to recoup loses and get what they can.

* but to answer the question, yet it's legit. As someone else pointed out they were going for less than 10 bucks not so long ago and I know of a few people who got them through that sale.*
Damn, I might get two at that price. Thanks for the help.
Would anyone know if Campfire Audio Marshmallow tips fit on them? I‘ve been needing a reason to order more of those anyways.

Apr 30, 2020 at 12:42 PM Post #7 of 7
Damn, I might get two at that price. Thanks for the help.
Would anyone know if Campfire Audio Marshmallow tips fit on them? I‘ve been needing a reason to order more of those anyways.

Not sure where my Finder is to test, but CA Marshmallow tips fit the Nomad which uses the same sized nozzle filter system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back