Is paying through Price Japan safe?
Apr 27, 2008 at 3:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

Sina

New Head-Fier
i want to buy Denon AH-D2000 through price japan. I know DHL is good, but EMS is much cheaper. Can i rely on EMS and in general price japan?

Apr 27, 2008 at 4:13 PM Post #3 of 33
Yes, PriceJapan is safe. I have ordered through them and not had any problems. I did, however, use DHL and not EMS although my previous experiences with EMS have been positive (it just takes longer).

El Duderino

Apr 27, 2008 at 4:30 PM Post #6 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2deadeyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Price Japan is A okay. If you'd like to avoid customs hassles, choose DHL.

yea i think im choosing DHL, although more expensive.

But i hope the headphone is worth it! im buying it because you guys said so, and im not a rich guy so hope its good and worth it
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 27, 2008 at 5:04 PM Post #9 of 33
Price Japan is safe.
I have ordered through them (Stax 4070) and had no issues at all. Lots of others have reported successful transfers as well.

Apr 27, 2008 at 5:06 PM Post #10 of 33
In my one purchase with them they were fine and I used EMS (and have for many parcels) and it was fine.
If I recall correctly they strangely undervalued the package - I'd prefer that they didn't do this.

They respond very quickly (within minutes often) to your emails. Before you purchase, send them an email and ask them how long you will wait before the item is shipped, just to make sure it isn't back ordered (even if it isn't labelled as such).

Apr 27, 2008 at 5:10 PM Post #12 of 33
Price Japan is a very old site, and has really good reputation.

gautam : I believe they are buying agents. So check the site they tell you, search the item you want, then send the e-mail to them.

Apr 27, 2008 at 5:19 PM Post #13 of 33
I ordered some ESW9s recently, no choice on delivery.
frown.gif

Its via EMS, got tracking number, its in Osaka. Ordered Thurs, in England[near London], how long will it take?

I wish they had delivery options, I'd gladly have paid more for a courier.

Apr 27, 2008 at 5:32 PM Post #14 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by gautam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just wondering, do they only supply the stuff listed, or others as well?

Take a look at their banner.
wink.gif

header.gif

Apr 27, 2008 at 5:33 PM Post #15 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2deadeyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Price Japan is A okay. If you'd like to avoid customs hassles, choose DHL.

Are you sure about that?
I have ordered from pricejapan numerous times using EMS, never had to deal with customs or pay fees. On the other hand remember that someone had to pay with DHL (or was it fedex, don't remember, it's in ESW9 thread somewhere). Anyway, EMS is customs fees free, and I usually have package delivered to my door in 2 days after the shipping, and it's signature required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back