Is my headphones defective?
Jun 17, 2013 at 7:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DustinBroke

a.k.a. lcswoosh05 and Dustin Broke.
If I listen to the headphones carefully I noticed that the left speaker cancellels more sounds than the right one. I have the MDR-NC8 and also I notced that when I have alot of sound normaly I would hear a difference when covering the mic and not covering but for the right speaker I seem to not hear much difference when doing that. The left speaker I can hear a difference doing this like I' am suppose to. Basically I know that I' am suppose to hear more noise when covering the mic but for the right speaker I don't hear much difference as the left one.

Jun 17, 2013 at 10:22 PM Post #3 of 5
Considering the fact that it only costs $25, I'd put my money on the fact that it's just probably just a bad quality product to begin with.

Jun 17, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #4 of 5
Well actually I don't really know if they are defective or not. Maybe they are designed to do this. I know that in the past I had items that I thought were defective but they were since when I got another set it did the same thing. Now some stuff yes were defective but most were just the way they were made. I don't know if it's the same with these but I just wonder if they are really defective or are they just made this way. Btw they do normaly cost $50 but I just priced matched with Amazon.com since Best Buy does price match with them. So that's how I got them for $29.08. Best Buy normally sells them for $50 and other stores too unless they are on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back