Is Musica Acoustics Legitimate?
Jul 27, 2012 at 7:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

DFXLuna

New Head-Fier
I was looking at buying a pair of Ortofon E-q5 IEMS and the review I looked at suggested buying them from Musica Acoustics - http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/
The price there is 50$ cheaper than Amazon or even the US Musica Acoustics shop which makes me doubtful of whether or not it's legitimate. Is it?
It would make sense if the price was in Euros but it doesn't specify Euros anywhere, it just uses the sign for USD.

Jul 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM Post #2 of 12
Very much so, Dmitri is a HF member of the trade I think. I bought a pair of Radius DDMs from them for less than MSRP

Oct 11, 2012 at 7:16 AM Post #6 of 12
Just send a mail to confirm.

Bought couple of times from Dmitri, always been a nice experience.

Nov 5, 2012 at 3:51 PM Post #7 of 12
Just ordered some Ortofon e-Q5 IEMs from them, for a while I was worried because I didin't receive an email confirmation of the purchase.

However then I realized that they have a huge time difference with UK (+9 hours), so I checked out the support section on the website and it states that their working hours are 9am - 6pm.

Hoping to see mail from them in my Inbox tomorrow morning. :)

Aug 16, 2015 at 5:33 AM Post #8 of 12
Bought 2 earsonics velvets, Dimitri is an amazing guy to deal and chat with! 
beerchug.gif

Aug 22, 2015 at 8:33 AM Post #9 of 12
Haha...that's an old bump.

Bought two pair of EQ5 from Dimitri again as a gift for someone. Great to deal with and best price for EQ5 if you are not in Japan.

Aug 24, 2015 at 1:24 AM Post #11 of 12
Haha...that's an old bump.

Bought two pair of EQ5 from Dimitri again as a gift for someone. Great to deal with and best price for EQ5 if you are not in Japan.

EQ5 are pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back