is mp4 nation trustworthy?
Dec 17, 2014 at 8:44 AM Post #17 of 39
Update: MP4 Nation has not only not returned any email for over a week but they have blocked the two emails i sent a couple of days ago...they bounced back!

I hope that by writing this unfortunately situation as it unfolds, it would be a reminder to others to be more careful than i have been.

Dec 17, 2014 at 2:10 PM Post #20 of 39
MP4s prices are great but this thread proves that this doesn't always result in happiness.

Support your local dealer or, if you don't have one buy direct from manufacturer, is my mantra .

I bought my dx50 from them, never again.

Dec 27, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #21 of 39
Well....just got Paypal to refund my money....After waiting nearly a month for their "free 2 day Fedex"...

I highly discourage others from avoiding what happened to me in this case. I have purchased from a number of

other stores in the same area and have had nothing but good and great things to say....

Happy Holidays

Jan 12, 2015 at 5:00 AM Post #22 of 39
Yup... these guys suck.  I placed an order on Jan. 3rd, and cancelled as soon I was able to get a hold of someone at MP4Nation.  They emailed me back to confirm the cancellation, and I replied right away confirming the cancellation.  They told me I would receive a refund in a few days, and now it's been a week.  I have a feeling I won't be seeing that refund for a long time. 
frown.gif

I goofed and chose the wrong currency when I ordered the first time, hence the cancellation.  After I got word that my cancellation would go through, I re-ordered using the correct currency.  I placed the new order on Jan. 5th, and am still waiting for it to ship.  The status still shows In Progress.  BTW, I chose the Fedex shipping option.

I'm trying to order a Hidizs AP100, and now MP4Nation has over $500 of my money.  No refund from the cancelled order, and no AP100 to show for it.  What???

These guys are definitely the worst overseas company I've ever dealt with.

Jan 12, 2015 at 5:20 AM Post #23 of 39
The biggest problem is they don't show stock levels, and don't tell you when you pay. Look at AMP3 site for how to do it properly.

Jan 12, 2015 at 5:31 AM Post #24 of 39
The biggest problem is they don't show stock levels, and don't tell you when you pay. Look at AMP3 site for how to do it properly.

Who's AMP3?

Jan 12, 2015 at 5:36 AM Post #25 of 39
Google search gives one clear result http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/

I wish google went worldwide :wink:

Jan 12, 2015 at 5:42 AM Post #26 of 39
Google search gives one clear result http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/

I wish google went worldwide :wink:

Same... wish we had google here.

Jan 12, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #27 of 39
I was lucky in that i paid with paypal and opened up a dispute that forced mp4nation to return my funds before the end of the 10 day window. At first, they were holding 

back a certain percent even though their website stated "full refund if not satisfied within 30 days". Shoppers beware.

Jan 12, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #29 of 39
  I ordered a Brainwavz S5 on 5th and got it within 3days. 

It may have something to do with the fact that I am currently staying in Hong Kong, you know since it is a Hong Kong based company.

Yes...i think so....it seems like they build up a shipment ..have it sent via cheapest method to usa west coast...and then....the 2 day fedex!

If they were more honest it wouldn't anger so many of us.

Jan 12, 2015 at 2:33 PM Post #30 of 39
Do they advertise on head-fi ?@jude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back